Kangertech KBOX 40W Mod now in Ireland
Introducing Kangertech's first Box Mod. The Kanger KBOX makes uses of an aluminum chassis to provide you with a lightweight, but durable experience. It's compact size makes it very portable. The KBOX has an ergonomic design that is meant to be comfortable in your hand throughout the day.
please note KBOX is not coming with top / atomizer/ K box is body. It is up to you if you choose it with or without battery.
The Kanger KBOX features a simple wattage setting that may be adjusted from 8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W or 40W. The KBOX is easily adjustable to your personal preference with a simple press of a button. The KBOX can fire all atomizers 0.4 ohm and higher. The Kanger Subtank series and Aspire Atlantis are highly recommended with the KBOX. The sleek aesthetics of the KBOX complement theses tanks perfectly.
The Kanger KBOX features a heat dissipation hole, short circuit, and over-current production. The KBOX is 510 threaded and requires (1) an 18650 high amp battery. The battery is easy to replace due to the twist-off tail cap.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 1-5/8" x 3/4" to 1"
- 510 Threaded
- Minimum resistance: 0.4
- Adjustable wattage settings (8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W or 40W)
- On/off - press the power button 5 times within 3 seconds to turn the device on or off
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection - If the coil is less than 0.4ohm, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Short circuit protection - If a Short is detected, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Reverse battery protection
- Low battery warning
- 10 second cut off safety feature - If the power button is held for more than 10 seconds, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Twist-off tail cap
- Utilizes one high amp 18650 battery (removable and sold separately)
- Kbox is body only , not coming with batteries or chargers. You need to have your own charger 18650.
Kangertech KBOX Info Sheet
The Kangertech KBOX 40W Mod will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous