TAROT PRO is a new version box MOD with max 160W output, which supports Smart VW/ CCW/ VT/ CCT/ TCR/ Bypass modes. Also with upgradable firmware, TAROT PRO brings remarkable vaping experience
160W Vaporesso TAROT PRO VTC MOD W/O Battery - SS And Yellow
Applied the most comprehensive OMNI board, TAROT PRO supports max 160W output and Smart VW/ CCW/ VT(Ni200/SS/Ti) /CCT /TCR /Bypass modes. With upgradable firmware function, it always keep your MOD up to date. And you can vaping with TAROT PRO while charging. Moreover, ergonomic design makes it easy to grip and safe to handle. You will surely have a great vaping experience with it.
Dimensions: 93 x 55 x 23mm
Voltage Range: 0 - 8.5V
Wattage Range: 5W to 160W
Temperature Range: 100℃ - 315℃ /200F - 600F
Suitable Atomizer: 0.05 - 5 ohm
Mode: SMART VW/VT(Ni200,SS,Ti)/TCR/CCW/CCT/ BYPASS
Casting: Zinc Alloy, Aluminium Alloy and Carbon Fiber
Battery Cell: 2 x Lithium 18650 (not included)
Display: OLED 0.91 inch
Thread: 510 thread
It comes with
Simple packing. Customary Packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
USB charging port
Metal buttons for better grip
Built with OMNI Board
Smart VW/ CCW/ VT/CCT/TCR/Bypass modes
- CCW (Customized Curve of wattage)
- CCT (Customized Curve of temperature)
- Low voltage protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Low resistance protection
- Machine over-temperature protection
- Over current protection
- Load protection
- Timeout protection
- Anti-loaded battery protection
Power on/off: Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn on/off the device.
Screen Display: After switch on, OLED displays voltage, resistance value, battery level, temperature, output wattage; the display will shut off if unused for 20s, the screen will be relight by pressing the fire button.
Automatic atomizer recognition: The mod will read the coil's resistance as soon as the connection is detected. It will also recognize coil type, when a kanthal coil is used, the mod will shift from TC to wattage mode automatically.
Adjustment buttons lock/unlock: Keep pressing mode button and “+”button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the up and down buttons will be locked and the screen will display “SYSTEM LOCKED”. In the same way, pressing the up and mode buttons can be unlocked and the screen will display “SYSTEM UNLOCKED”.
Switch display mode: Keep pressing up button and down button simultaneously for two seconds, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees.
Switch vaping modes: Long press the mode button for three seconds to switch among VW/VT(Ni200, SS, Ti)/ Smart /TCR / BYPASS / CCW / CCT modes.
Charging: Plug in the Micro USB cable to charge the battery. The display will remain lit while charging.
How to Set the Mode
1) Smart VW mode: As an advanced Variable Wattage mode, Smart VW will guarantee your mod’ s ability to skillfully select the adequate average wattage for your atomizer, according to its resistance reading, automatically. As for any regular wattage mode, however, you will be given able to change the wattage according to your taste all across the scale.
2) In CCW mode: While on VW mode, press the mode button three times consecutively to select CCW. Select and hold down the mode button to confirm and to implement any modifications to the wattage line using the plus and minus buttons (Ramp up time and consequent performance); move on to the next bar with a quick press of the mode button. When all modifications are final hold pressed the mode button to save and exit.
3) In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2) Mode
When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode, the device can separately support Nickel 200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel coils. In TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) mode, the device can support different temperature control coils within different TCR value ranges and you can set the TCR at different values within proper range.
The Setting of TCR Mode (M1,M2): When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode ,and the device is powered on, you will enter into the TCR (M1,M2) set menu, by clicking mode bottom 3 times:
1. Press mode button to choose among M1, M2 ;
2. Press the up or down button to increase or decrease the TCR value according to the material of the coil you used;
Adjust temperature: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, temperature can be adjusted from 100-315 or 200-600 by pressing up button or down button, up button to increase and down button to decrease. Each press of the up or down button will increase or decrease the temperature setting by 5 or 10. Long press up button or down button rapidly can increase or decrease temperature setting.
Lock/Unlock resistance: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2) Mode, press the "-"and mode button simultaneously for 2s will lock/unlock the resistance level, lock icon will appear on the display. Attach a new atomizer will not change the locked resistance.
Automatic atomizer recognition: To achieve better temperature control effect, the mod will ask the user if the new atomizer is attached. “OLD LOAD: -, NEW LOAD: + “will appear on the display. If a new atomizer is attached, press “+", the mod will read new resistance; if not, press “- ", the mod will read at locked resistance.
4) In CCT mode: While on any TC mode, press the mode button three times consecutively to select CCT. Select and hold down the mode button to confirm and to implement any modifications to the temperature line using the plus and minus buttons (Ramp up time and consequent performance); move on to the next bar with a quick press of the mode button. When all modifications are final hold pressed the mode button to save and exit.
5) In Bypass mode: Direct output voltage system is applied in Bypass mode. The higher the battery level is, the higher the output voltage is.When set in this mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.05-5 ohm.